Report: Virtual Reality for Training Soft Skills
Soft skills are incredibly important for employee and organizational development. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) cites soft skills as the #1 priority for talent development, saying: “soft skills—which are needed to effectively communicate, problem solve, collaborate and organize—are becoming more important for success as the workplace evolves socially and technologically.” 86% of corporate executives, employees and educators say that ineffective communications is a big reason for failures in the workplace.
Enter virtual reality (VR), which in its infancy as a technology has proven to be a boon to traditional soft skills training due to the inherent features of the technology. In this paper, we’ll explore why VR is the answer to many of the challenges of soft skills training. In this report, you will learn:
- Why VR is so good for soft skills training
- Research that proves VR to be effective at changing social behavior
- Why the future of role play is in VR
- Overall benefits of using VR for soft skills training
Get your FREE copy of the report here!
* These fields are required.