In this Privacy Notice, we, STRIVR Labs, Inc., describe how we use personal information that we collect from you when you use this website or any of our websites (the “Site”) or our products, software, and services (the “Products”; the Site and Products collectively, the “Services”).
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom and Switzerland (collectively, “EEA+”), please also see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Notice.
If you are a resident of California, please also see our Supplemental CCPA Privacy Notice.
If you have a visual disability, you may be able to use a screen reader or other text-to-speech or text-to-Braille tool to review the contents of this online Privacy Notice.
For your convenience, this Site or our Services may contain links to a number of other websites. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.This section regarding consent does not apply if you are based in the EEA+. If you access or use our Services or otherwise actively provide us with your personal information, you agree that we may collect, use and process your personal information as outlined in this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable laws. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Services or provide us with any personal information.
This section regarding consent does not apply if you are based in the EEA+. If you access or use our Services or otherwise actively provide us with your personal information, you agree that we may collect, use and process your personal information as outlined in this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable laws. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Services or provide us with any personal information.
2. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services.
If you visit or interact with our Services, fill in forms on the Site, interact with our Services, or correspond with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, we collect personal information about you, including the following:
- Contact Data, which includes your name, title, organization, address, email address, and phone number;
- Account Data, which includes your Contact Data, username, password, and the details of the Services you have ordered or purchased from us and any billing address and payment card details you provide to us;
- Correspondence Data, which includes your requests, comments, interests and any other information you actively provide to us;
- Technical Data, which includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, the web page you visited before visiting our Site, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Site;
- Usage Data, which includes data that tells us how you use our Site, Products, or Services; and
- Marketing and Communication Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the following categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- Contact Data: to communicate with you in relation to your account.
- Account Data: to (i) create an account for you or the organization for which you work; (ii) manage the account; (iii) fulfill your orders for Products and Services; and (iv) provide you with customer service and technical assistance.
- Correspondence Data: to respond to any specific comments or questions you may have.
- Technical Data and Usage Data: to (i) provide, maintain, monitor, secure, debug, customize and optimize our Services; (ii) provide you with customer service and technical assistance; and (iii) develop and improve our Products and Services.
- Marketing and Communication Data: to determine how to communicate with you.We also use your personal information for the following purposes, as permitted by applicable law.
- Compliance with Laws: to perform activities necessary to ensure compliance with applicable national, state, provincial and other applicable laws, and to respond to requests from government authorities.
- Protection of Legal Interests: to protect the legal interests, health or safety of a user, us, or other third parties, such as in the event of a complaint or dispute, or to perform credit recovery procedures or credit assignments to authorized third parties.
- Marketing Activities: as permitted by applicable law, including with your consent where required, we may use your contact information to provide you with marketing communications, promotional offers and updates on new products and services.
- Merger or Sale: in the event that we, or some or all assets related to our Services are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control, we may transfer some or all of the personal information that we have collected about you to another organization as part of that transaction. If we intend to transfer your personal information in connection with such a transaction, we may proceed with notice to you, grant you an opportunity to object, or seek your consent, as permitted or required by applicable law.
4. To Whom Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or third parties.
- Other applications and third-party links. The Site or Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. When you leave our Site or Services, we encourage you to read the privacy notices and policies of every website you visit.
- Merger or Sale: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, business units or our entire business. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless the customer consents otherwise) and applicable laws.
5. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We have implemented measures and procedures intended to protect the privacy of individuals and ensure that data protection is integral to all processing activities. Such measures may include adhering to the principle of data minimization (e.g., not keeping data for longer than is necessary), employing pseudonymization and de-identification measures, implementing cyber security measures, and maintaining a company-wide written information security policy.
6. Your Rights
Under applicable laws, you may have rights to access, update, rectify, port or erase certain personal information that we have about you or restrict or object to certain activities in which we engage with respect to your personal information. To submit a request to exercise any such rights, please contact us at email@example.com and clearly describe your request. If you have such rights and your request complies with the requirements under applicable laws, we will give effect to your rights as required by law.
If you are located in the EEA+, please also see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Notice.
7. International Transfers.
7.1 Standard Contractual Clauses. Your personal information may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States. We rely on Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection and security.
7.2 Third Party Opt Out. Except as permitted or required by applicable law and in accordance with STRIVR’s role as a controller or processor, STRIVR provides users with an opportunity to opt out of sharing their personal information with third-parties. STRIVR requires third-parties to whom it discloses the personal information of users to contractually agree to (a) only process the personal information for limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent provided by the user, (b) provide the same level of protection for personal information as is required by the Standard Contractual Clauses, and (c) notify STRIVR and cease processing personal information (or take other reasonable and appropriate remedial steps) if the third-party determines that it cannot meet its obligation to provide such level of protection for personal information.
7.3 Third Party Disclosures. STRIVR may disclose personal information to trusted third parties as indicated in this Privacy Notice without offering an opportunity to opt out. STRIVR requires that its agents and service providers that have access to personal information within the scope of this Privacy Notice provide the same level of protection as required by the Standard Contractual Clauses. We ensure that our agents process personal information received under the Standard Contractual Clauses in a manner consistent with our obligations under the Standard Contractual Clauses, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
7.4 Lawful Requests. We may also need to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, for law enforcement or national security reasons, or when such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, or when otherwise required by law. We do not offer an opportunity to opt out from this category of disclosure.
8. Children’s Privacy
This Site and our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
If we change, modify, add or remove portions of this Privacy Notice, we will provide you with notice of such updates as required by applicable law and upload the updated Privacy Notice to our Site. You should check our Site regularly to see any recent changes we may have made.
10. Contact Us
Have questions or concerns about our Site, Products or Privacy Notice? Contact us at Strivr:
975 California Ave. Floor 2
Palo Alto, CA 94304